Within the framework of the project NanoTrust, we organise events of
different kinds (from conferences to special workshops); NanoTrust also
contributes to conferences by third parties by organising special sessions.
- 5th NanoTrust Conference - "Nanotechnologies & Workers' Safety"
Wed., 07th December 2011, Vienna
- 4th NanoTrust Autumn Conference - "Approaches to Risk Assessment and Risk Management of Nanotechnologies"
Thu., 23th September 2010, Vienna
- "Regulierung von Nanomaterialien - Verantwortlicher Umgang mit verbrauchernahen Produkten"
(In German language!)
Thu., 18th February 2010, 09:00 to 17:00
Austrian Federal Ministry of Health, RadetzkystraŖe 2, 1030 Vienna
- NANOTECH Informative Meeting:
Nanotechnologie im Lichte der aktuellen Diskussion zu REACH und CLP
Kindly supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
12.11.2009, 10:00 to 16:30, WKO/Room 7, Vienna
"NanoSoc: Approach and experiences of a Flemish pTA-project"
Marian Deblonde, Institute for the Environment and Sustainable Development (IMDO),
University of Antwerp (Belgium)
03/11/2009, 16:00 - 18:00, Institute for Technology Assessment (Library), 1030 Vienna
"Seminar on Nanotechnology in Health and Medicine" (National Universitiy of Malaysia)
UMBI (Medical Molecular Biology Institute, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Forum "Nanotechnology: Evolution of Knowledge to Market"
Academy of Science Malaysia
- Conference "NANOtech Malaysia 2009"
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (Malaysia)
- OECD-Roundtable – September
25th, 2009, Vienna:
"Communicating knowledge - communicating uncertainty
regulatory requirements for science"
- 3rd NanoTrust Autumn
Conference – September 24th, 2009, Vienna:
effects of manufactured nanomaterials"
- Nano09 (Vienna/September 6th-9th) – September 7th,
2009, 7:00 p.m.:
NanoTrust has organised an evening session on "Talking About Risks of Nanotechnologies: The State-of-the-Art and
Keynote speaker was Dr. Antje
Grobe (Stiftung Risiko-Dialog).
- Special workshop on EHS research needs
- May 15th, 2009, Vienna (ITA)
- Viennano'09 – March 18th-20th, 2009, Techgate
special session on the health, environmental and security aspects of
2009 – January 26th-27th, 2009, in Krems:
special session and a
panel discussion on the regulation of environmental and health issues
the food sector – October 27th, 2008
- Overview of nanotechnology-related activities of institutions in
Austria, held on October 02nd, 2008, in Vienna (more in German)
- 2nd NanoTrust Autumn Conference on September 29th, 2008, on
"Nanotechnologies The Present State of Regulation" in Vienna (more in German).
- NTA3TA'08: Conference on "Technology Governance" in Vienna,
28May 30th, 2008
Session on "Governance
of Nanotechnologies" (more
- Special workshop on nano food, May 09th, 2008
- 1st NanoTrust Autumn Conference on September 25th, 2007, on "Risk
Governance of Nanotechnologies: The International State of the Art" in Vienna